Capeverdejetaway Banner

Cape Verde Holiday home insurance

cape verde sal property insurance cape verde holiday home insurance cape verde sao vicente buildings and contents insurance

Insuring your home - or rental villa or apartment in the Cape Verde Islands.

Don't forget to insure your holiday home. If things go wrong with the buildings or contents, you will be glad you have insurance. And if you are letting your property as a holiday rental you need to think about things like public liability insurance. As a property owner, you are likely to be held responsible if your Cape Verde property were to damage any of your paying holiday guests.

There are specialist insurance companies who offer Holiday Home Insurance in the Cape Verde Islands, including Sal, Boavista, Santiago, Sao Vicente, Maio, Sao Nicolao.

Click here for details on holiday home insurance for the Cape Verde Islands

back to top



home | flights | superior accommodation |value accommodation | islands | sports | privacy | useful sites|booking terms&conditions |website t&c |about Cape Verde Jetaway | sitemap

©Copyright 2005/6/7 Cape Verde Jetaway (all rights reserved) email us